1. What should I do if I can’t hear any sound?
Turn off your iPad, then power it on.
2. While in the Paint section, the App screen
does not return to portrait mode. Why?
For usability and design reasons, the screen is restricted
to landscape mode while in the Paint section.
3. I have experienced the App exiting suddenly. What should I do?
We are aware that this may occur repeatedly and are working
on a solution in our next free, automated update. In the meantime,
try restarting your iPad to alleviate the issue.
4. How come the App takes up so much space?
Due to the high quality of its animation, its many rich features, and the fact that
it can be experienced in both portrait and landscape mode, the Miss Spider’s
Tea Party App is quite large. Depending on your Internet connection,
it may also take a long time to download from the App store.
5. When doing the puzzles, my finger or wrists brushes against
the other options on the bottom of the screen. This forces
me to exit the current puzzle and loses my work.
Why does this happen?
We are aware of this problem and will resolve it in a free,
automated update coming soon.
6. When I tap my finger using the paint function, no paint appears.
Right now you must drag your finger in order to paint. We are working
on enabling a tap painting function in a free, automated updated coming soon.
7. Where do my paintings go when I save them?
Saved images automatically go into the Photos section of your iPad.
8. How can I skip the intro animation?
To skip the intro, simply tap anywhere on the screen.